Welcome to my blog! I rant, grumble, whine, squee, sing, hand out virtual cookies, and occasionally say something meaningful.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Re-creating Hogwarts

I wants it, precious.

But in all honesty, I do. I want... a Hogwarts themed room. Not too overboard, but God I love Harry Potter. Some people have created the coolest stuff really cheap.

Like this Potions Trunk that someone made.
Or this Harry Potter mini-trunk thingamajig.
I want to do that!!! It wouldn't be that hard and it would be fun and amazing.
I can't wait till we move into the new house; then my room will be made into awesome.

So I begin my newest "challenge": Re-Creating Hogwarts. I'll take ideas from readers, and look up ideas on Google. I am really excited for this one.

LET THE REDECORATING BEGIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment