Welcome to my blog! I rant, grumble, whine, squee, sing, hand out virtual cookies, and occasionally say something meaningful.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

disenchanted


If I'm so wrong
How can you listen all night long?
Now will it matter
Long after I'm gone
Because you never learned a goddamn thing...
You're just a sad song
With nothing to say
About a lifelong
Wait for a hospital stay
And if you think that I'm wrong
This never meant nothing to ya....

So go
Go away
Just go
Run away
But where did you run to
And where did you hide?
Go find another way
Price you pay....

My Chemical Romance
Is basically the most amazing band I've ever heard in my life.
No matter what music comes and goes,
It will always be them that I'm addicted to.
Go listen to them.
You won't be disappointed.

I promise.

This never meant nothing to ya...
At all...
At all...
At all.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Audrey! Cool blog! It was nice to see you and your family yesterday! I hope we can get together again! Ta ta for now!

    ~Olivia :)

    ReplyDelete