Welcome to my blog! I rant, grumble, whine, squee, sing, hand out virtual cookies, and occasionally say something meaningful.

Monday, August 10, 2009

I love Dumbledore.

Let that be known to the world.
I also love Luna Lovegood, Fred and George Weasley, Mrs. Weasley, and Hagrid.

And Dobby and Hedwig and Pigwidgeon and Crookshanks and and and and

Yeah.
I just bought the 4th Harry Potter movie. JOY.
Everyone I know hates Harry's hair in that movie. But... I kind of love it. It's all fluffy and pretty and stuff. I want to stroke it.

Also, everyone MUST read The Power of One by Bryce Courtenay. I had to read it for my Honors English class (summer work, yo) and I put it off because the back jacket does a horrid job of making it sound interesting but IT IS SO AMAZING. The characters are the most wonderful, rich, real, (and in some cases EVIL) and brilliantly written characters since Harry Potter.

And you all know how much I love ol' Scarhead.
So anyway, go read The Power of One. It's NOT a self-help book like the title makes it sound. It's an amazing novel about apatheid (sp?) and the Boer war and it's just brilliant.

Anyway, how goes it?

No comments:

Post a Comment