Welcome to my blog! I rant, grumble, whine, squee, sing, hand out virtual cookies, and occasionally say something meaningful.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The creatures of doom

What alien planet am I on???

Because this does not seem like Earth.
In Arizona, we did not have dementor spiders that double in size every time they suck the soul out of an enormous, bulbous beetle.
We did not have giant earwigs with razor-edged pincers.
There were no long-bodied cellar spiders, creatures that look like daddy longlegs but aren't because their legs are firmer and pointer and can get LONGER THAN MY FATHER'S FINGERS.

And the mosquitos are huge and scary and vicious.


So. Who wants to come visit?
;)

3 comments:

  1. Yeuuugh, I no like bugs. Btw, I left a comment on your concert post; it was so fun to read and I so wish I could've been there. So you're on vacation in the Amazon, I'm guessing? ;)

    ~Nerdette Ari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ari: HAAA, I wish I was in the amazon. But nooo, I am just here at home. In alien land. AKA Maine. XD
    Sierra: I WANT YOU TO COME VISIT TOO. ANGST.

    ReplyDelete