Welcome to my blog! I rant, grumble, whine, squee, sing, hand out virtual cookies, and occasionally say something meaningful.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to Meeeeeee!!!!

It's my birthday!!!
I'm fifteen now!!!!
Rose got me a WEBCAM AND SHE IS AMAZING.

AND my Grandma and Papa got me THE HOST. AND THE HUNGER GAMES. My two all-time favorite books besides Looking for Alaska and Harry Potter. YAAAAAY!!!!!

AND LET US NOT FORGET GREEN DAY. TICKETS.
There are still more prezzies but I have to wait until my dad gets home to open them. :-P

*hands out invisible cake*
*blows out invisible candles*
*thinks that I did that in the wrong order*

:)

6 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hope you have a GREAT day!!!!!!!!!!

    ~Olivia <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaay!!! Happy Birthday my BFFEAEAEAEAE!!!!!!
    And I promise your prezzie is coming soon!
    And OHMIGOD a webcam??? You are a lucky squirt rofl. I will try to call you laters, ok?
    Love ya Audwee!
    ~Siewwa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Audrey, I hope you had a wonderful day and will have a magical 15th year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happyhappyhappy 15th!!!


    ¡Feliz cumpleaños!

    Joyeux Anniversaire!

    生日快乐!

    Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!


    I'm not actually sure if the one in Chinese is right, but I think you get the point. :) OMG; a webcam, 2 of your fave books, and GREEN DAY concert tickets?!?! Sounds like the best b-day ever!!!!!!!!!! No, honestly, I get the worst (or nonexistent) presents for my d-bay. ;) Y'know, I really liked your "Being" post. You write/blog really well. ^_^ Well, I hope you enjoyed your birfday week!!! Have you have an awesome time at the concert!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ~Nerdette Ari

    P.S. Don't forget to blog about it when you get back!!!!!!!!

    P.P.S. OMG, Blinda and I saw the Star Trek movie too!!!!!!!!!!! Spock is the hottest!!! ;) Live long and prosper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, thanks Ari!!! You pwn at life. Ahhhh, I love internet friends :D

    And thank you everyone else too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ze Awesome Nerdettes -

    Spock is definitely one hottie <3

    ReplyDelete