Welcome to my blog! I rant, grumble, whine, squee, sing, hand out virtual cookies, and occasionally say something meaningful.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

AMAZING NIGHT!!!

TONIGHT was amazing!!!!! It was the Telling Room's release of their new anthology, "Tearing Down the Playground" which has a story of mine in it and my photograph is the COVER!!!!! I also sang the song I wrote in their Songwriting class with Emilia Dahlin!!!!!!!!!

I sang in front of soooo many people and they were clapping to the beat and I was glowing I was so happy!

THEN tons of people were coming up to me, exclaiming how good I was and how much I rocked!!!! THEN a woman had me sign the anthology and I got to see Alena (a super nice girl from photography class who wrote a fantastic poem) which rocked because I got her email so we can keep in touch!!!!

AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF we officially closed on the house today!!!!!

THIS HAS BEEN THE BEST DAY EVER. I met a woman from the Portland Hive, the writer's program I'm doing this summer, and she ADORED the short story I sent in for my application. She was telling me how excited she was to have me in the class and I was SO SO SO happy.

I hope every one of you had a good day today. TELL ME something good that happened to you today!!!! Give me a comment and tell me one good thing that happened today for you.

I love you all so so so much.

~Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment